- This event has passed.
Prague City Architecture Walk 1
November 14 @ 10:00 - 11:30
This event is free and open to all students, alumni and staff of Prague City University.
This is the first of four architecture walks around Prague with Architectural aficionado, Alex Went.
To join, simply meet at the New Yorker building at the bottom of Wenceslas Square at 10am, Sunday 14 November.
- We will look at the medieval bridge in Můstek station
- We will walk around the boundary of the Old Town and learn about where the moat and towers stood
- We will look at the gothic church of St Martin-in-the-Wall (1178)
- We will walk via the mediaeval streets to the Old-New synagogue (1270) on Pařížská and learn about the 19th century ‘Asanace’
- Thence to the mediaeval Convent of Saint Agnes (1231)
- From there to Náměstí Republiky, to Na příkopě, and back to Můstek
Total walk time = 1.5 hours.
Bring your mask.
MAP OF WALK 1 = https://goo.gl/maps/